Don’t forget that tomorrow, June 14, is Marina Day! This great event featureslive music, great food vessel safety checks, a swap meet and more from 8 am – 12 noon at our very own Sacramento Marina.
- Welcome and Proclamation 9 a.m. with Councilmember Steve Hansen, followed by live music by Steve Wall and Lorraine Gervais
- Maui Zowi, coffee and smoothies 6:30 a.m. – 12 noon
- Dave’s DAwgs, hot dog gourmet food truck 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- Swap Meet, Vendors/jump house, face painting, vendors, used oil/battery drop off, etc:
- *Free Vessel Safety Checks (provided by Coast Guard Auxiliary) – must pre-schedule time with Marina Office upon arrival
- Nautical/marine swap meet open to the public to buy/sell/trade (must pre-register in Admin Office)
- Giant Pirate Ship Jump House, Raingutter Regatta, other kids activities
- Marina Tours
- Used Oil/Battery drop off site
The Sacramento Marina is a 475 slip public marina at the southern end of Front Street, nestled behind beautiful Miller Park on the east side of the Sacramento River. As the largest, most convenient and only off-river dockage marina in the Sacramento area, our location is an ideal one for docking boats and enjoying the waterways.