What: Vessels and vines – FREE event to raise funds for a maritime youth organization, grab the full flyer!
When: Saturday, October 4, 4- 8 p.m. (Free overnight guest berthing on the Oct. 4, departing Oct. 5)
Where: Sacramento Marina, 2710 Ramp Way
- Boats on display: Electric boat, a 1965 Riva Super Florida and Keaton jet boats along with classic boats on trailers and in the water such as vintage jet boats, amphi-car and more.
- Live music by Not for Profit https://www.facebook.com/notforprofit
- Food trucks Cichy Co and Hefty Gyros
- Wine by Carvalho Family Winery, Clarksburg, $5 glass with proceeds to non-profit Liberty Maritime
- Information booths and vendors to include, U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, U.S. Power Squadrons, California Delta Chambers, Bay Yachts, Fairytale Town (for kids), Front Street Animal Shelter (with dogs for adoption), Canvas Experts, Hallerman Marine, Sterling Marine, Lake Washington Sailing Club and River City Rowing.
- Silent auction items such as apparel from Swabbie’s and Sacramento Marina, gift cards, art, nautical original paintings, vintage nautical china produced by Homer Laughlin for the Gold Eagle Department of the Navy, services such as free oil change, California Auto Museum, Hornblower River Cruise, and Sacramento Zoo passes, a free night’s stay at the Westin Hotel Sacramento, nautical items such as a West Marine sports bag and VHF Marine Radio, and much more. Bidding starts at 4 p.m. and ends by 7 p.m. CASH only – an ATM Machine will be available.
- Parking is free. Event is bike friendly too – just off bike trail!
Wine sales and silent auction proceeds go to the Sacramento Marina’s non-profit recipient, the crew of Tiki Too, a youth education program of Liberty Maritime. http://libertymaritime.com/youth.htm
The Sacramento Marina is a 475 slip public marina at the southern end of Front Street, nestled behind beautiful Miller Park on the east side of the Sacramento River. As the largest, most convenient and only off-river dockage marina in the Sacramento area, our location is an ideal one for docking boats and enjoying the waterways.