All City parking garages are getting major system upgrades, and by August 2016, all garages will have enhanced features in order to better serve customers.
City parking garages will be modernized in order to improve traffic management and make the parking experience better. The new technology will better manage parking supply and demand during development and increased activity downtown.
System upgrades have been currently installed in the Memorial Garage, and soon all garages will be equipped with the following:
- Self-service features that will allow you to manage your own account online
- Improved intercoms with cameras at all entrances, exits, and payment machines
- New enhanced card reading devices at all garage entrances and exits
- The ability to use your license plate as your access, for faster access in and out of
- Floor occupancy and directional signage to direct you to available parking spaces
During the system upgrade process, City staff will be on-site to assist and answer any questions or concerns that you may have. Visit the City’s Garage Upgrades page to sign up for email alerts, view the full schedule, and for more information.