The City of Sacramento welcomes Paul McCartney for the inaugural concert at Golden 1 Center. To help the public plan ahead for getting downtown and Golden 1 Center, the City created an online platform, GetHereSac.com, which offers event attendees and the public a one-stop shop of resources when getting to and from downtown for large events.
Attendees can expect brief closures to be enacted 60 minutes prior to the beginning of the event, 30 minutes before the end of the event, and be removed 30 to 45 minutes after the event. It is important to note the following:
- If you choose to drive, remember to reserve your spot in a City Garage or Certified Partner Garage at GetHereSac, which will also lead you to the reservation page on SacPark.org
- Garages and lots are always the best value for long-term parking. Parking meters within three blocks of the arena will have event zone parking rate of $18.75
- Specific event parking information, including reservations and special event meter rates, is available at SacPark.org under the Event Parking
- Consider taking public Transit. Regional Transit. Regional Transit will operate four-car trains past regular commute times to help guests get to and from Golden 1 Center for major events and Kings homes games. Learn more at GoSacRT.com
- Coming from Yolo County? Yolobus will provide convenient Y Shuttle Service.
- Taking Uber or Lyft? Drop off locations are at:
- J Street between 3rd Street and 5th Street
- I Street between 7th Street and 8th Street
- 4th Street between L Street and Capitol Mall
- Plan your bike route and find the best bike parking locations at GetHereSac.com.