If you’re coming to an event downtown, be sure to plan ahead and reserve a parking spot through SacPark.org. With any new system, it’s difficult to remember all the details, so we’ve compiled a list of the top five things you need to know to reserve your parking spot.
- Find, reserve and pay for guaranteed parking downtown: Space will be set aside at your selected parking location to ensure that your parking is guaranteed and hassle-free.
- Reservations for City-owned garages will be discounted by 25 percent off of the garage pre-pay flat rate: Save money by planning ahead!
- Your reservation may allow late night parking: The fun doesn’t stop when the event ends! Most SacPark reservation facilities allow parking late into the night. Your reservation pass will reflect how late you can stay!
- Arrive early and enjoy dinner! Check your parking reservation pass to see how early you can enter the garage. Some facilities allow from 1 to 3.5 hours before the event start time. With all the new local restaurants downtown, you have a new place to try each time.
- The parking pass is attached in the confirmation email: Don’t forget to print or download onto your phone so the QR code may be scanned! The QR code must be scanned in and out of the garage.
Hope you enjoy your downtown Sacramento experience that starts with SacPark.org.