Need a little more persuasion to attend BizX? We’re laying it out for you because it’s your last chance to register! Check out the top reasons why you should go to BizX (we had trouble getting it down to five).
- Support a great cause: Big Day of Giving. All proceeds will go to two non-profits participating in the Big Day of Giving. When you register for our seminar, you are not only listening to valuable stories about business and entrepreneurship, but also giving back to the community.
- Free guest passes to Croker Art Museum. After the event, guests are invited to enjoy the exhibits until 5:30 p.m. You will also receive an additional guest pass to come back for a full tour.
- Food, music, refreshments, oh my! Come join the speakers and other attendees at an after-party event at the Crocker Art Museum’s Friedman Court. There will be music playing and refreshments served until 7 p.m.
- Enlightening presentations from our six successful speakers. What better way to learn about creating a successful business than to hear stories from speakers who’ve gone through it all? Our goal is to leave you feeling more inspired.
- Networking opportunity with the business community. With more than 150 people registered for BizX, the Crocker Art Museum will be filled with entrepreneurs, creatives, and small business owners in Sacramento. Simple conversations can lead to new ideas and connections that will help you start or expand your business.
Don’t waste any more time, register today!