The Urban Bicycling 101 Class is back just in time for summer! As you’re gearing up to explore the city, attend this FREE in-classroom course for an introduction or a refresher on biking on-street in Sacramento.
Created to help residents bike more often and confidently, the Urban Bicycling 101 Class includes an overview on the following:
- Bicycling and the law
- Bicycling on the street
- Bicycling through intersections
- Avoiding crashes
- How to enjoy the ride
Classes are held on one Thursday of each month at 6 p.m., beginning July 20. Exact schedule is listed below:
- July 20th – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- August 10th – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- September 21st – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- October 12th – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- November 9th – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- December 14th – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.