More than 4,000 runners are expected to participate in the Kaiser Permanente Women’s Fitness Festival on Sunday, June 4.
The 5k and 10k event will close various streets throughout downtown and midtown Sacramento on Sunday morning.
Residents and motorists are advised to check the map below and add extra time if they plan on driving in or out of the area during the morning hours. Both races begin and end at the State Capitol.
The Sacramento Police Department will facilitate street closures. Officers will close streets beginning at 7 a.m. and reopen as early as safety allows.
- Ninth Street from N to L streets
- L Street from Ninth to 19th streets
- 18th Street from L Street to Capitol Ave
- Captiol Ave from 17th to 19th streets
- 17th Street from N Street to Capitol Ave
- N Street from 17th to 19th streets
- 19th Street from O to N streets
- O Street from 17th to 19th streets
- 17th Street from P to O streets
- P Street from 17th to 19th streets
- 19th Street from P to Q streets
- Q Street from 19th to 15th streets
- P Street from 15th to 16th streets
- 16th Street from P Street to Capitol Ave
- 15th Street from N Street to Capitol Ave
- N Street from Ninth to 15th streets